Monday 9 May 2011

Francis Gabando's Family

This is my family. My father is Francis Gabando (the youngest son of Gabando) and married to my mother, Junita Pudon. Kami ada 7 orang adik beradik dan i am (Eric, 21yo) the 3rd one. My eldest sister adalah Cynthina  (25yo) and followed by my brother, Mitchell (23yo). Then me. The 4th one is my youngest brother, Jeffson (18yo) followed by my youngest sisters, Stephanie, 16yo (5th), Andrea Elya , 11yo (6th), and the youngest one Annyss Anastasia, 5yo (7th). So in total there are 9 of us in a family. 
My family portrait taken in 2008 i think..forgot already..hehe
Our new family, Mark the one who worn red shirts..left centre..
My sister, Cynthina has married with Mark Taylor from Kota Belud (im not sure about his age..i never ask..haha) on November last year and she is the one and only who have worked as Medical Nurse in Kinabatangan Hospital since October 2008 if i'm not mistaken..anyway, just have a look at our family portrait and our new family member, Mark. Hmm btw, sorry 4 my broken english @ manglish..hahaha..have fun...later i'll post about my uncle's or aunt's family but first i have to ask some questions to them and their picture..hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment